Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Best Science Fiction Books (someone's list)


Adam Doppelt, a self-proclaimed technologist and serial entrepreneur has created his list. He says
I've been reading science fiction and fantasy my whole life. My parents would take me to the library and I would marvel at all those books just waiting to be read. I used to imagine that I could read them all.

Now I'm a bit more discriminating, and I want to focus my energy on critically acclaimed books. Each year I wait impatiently for the Hugo and Nebula awards to be announced. I refresh SF Site every day until they post their awards. Then I go and read them!

That's why I decided to create BestSFBooks. Now there's an easy way to find the best sf and fantasy books, instantly.

You can see his selections here.

No comments: