Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ask "Cool Tools" for answers to everyday questions

Do you need to know:
  • What are the best muck boots?
  • How can I do wireless backups on my local WiFi network?
  • What is the best hat for a trip down the Amazon?
You know - stuff like that. Cool Tools is a crowd-sourced, community-based recommendation service. The site is all about answering questions along the lines of: I am trying to accomplish X, what's the best tool? Or I need this kind of tool Y, what's the best brand? Or, I have tool Z, are there any tips on using it? Or, simply, how do I accomplish X? Answers are supplied by you and the community of readers.

The site, itself, is a very cool tool and a fun read.

DIY Projects for the Self-Sufficient Homeowner: 25 Ways to Build a Self-Reliant Lifestyle

No comments: