- Easy. Catalog your books online.
- Social. Show everyone your library, or keep it private. Find people with the same books you own. Read reviews and get recommendations from readers like you.
- Tagged. Tag your books as on Del.icio.us and Flickr (eg., wwii, magical realism, sexuality, christian living, cats).
- Powerful. Search Amazon, the Library of Congress and 30 other world libraries.
- Safe. Export your data. Import from almost anywhere too.
- Free. Enter 200 books for free, as many as you like for $10 (year) or $25 (life).
- Bloggy. Put a widget on your blog to show people what you're reading.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Library Thing - Catalog your books on line
Library Thing is an on line cataloging service that currentlt hosts almost 1.5 million volumes. You can catalog up to 200 books free or as many as you want for $10/year. Really neat commentary and reviews by users. You can set up a virtual book shelf with covers.
Posted by David Booker at 10:36 AM