Friday, June 24, 2011

Flipbacks - a new book format

The flipback is a new kind of book, which opens top to bottom and has sideways-printed text, so you get a full length novel in little more than the size of an iPhone. Not gonna fly, IMHO.

1 comment:

Sharon Moskowitz said...

Yeah, but how do you zoom in on that tiny print?